May 3, 2017

10 Years in Azeroth!

On May 5th in 2007, little Velgana took her first steps out into the big world of Azeroth. Since then, I have logged over 400 days on her and have tried to progress her to the best of my ability. To say that I've always enjoyed the game without any struggles or boredom would be a lie. However, I've always taken a step back and jumped back in, finding enjoyment in many other ways such as collecting and exploring the world. I've also made countless of friends throughout this journey. Some of those people I still am in contact with today while others have gone their separate ways. Everyone I've ever met through this game has touched my life in one way or another, positive and negative experiences combined.


During this month, each week will feature a blog post on different times in my WoW life. It will start with some of my lesser known noob moments and end with my most memorable events from each expansion spanning from the Burning Crusade to Warlords of Draenor. I wanted to do this because ten years encompasses a very long amount of time, and there are still many un-shared moments that I think are worth mentioning. If you follow me on Twitter, there will also be a battle pet giveaway going on as well. Keep an eye out for more information on that!

This month I will also be celebrating nine years of blogging here! I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Thank you to those of you who follow me, like and retweet my stuff, read this blog, and interact with me on a regular basis. You have all made my time in Azeroth a little more interesting, and if it weren't for the great people in this community, I don't think I would have continued doing this. Much love to you all! Here's to ten years and hopefully many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment